Did you get 80% for mathematics at high school? Are you a master of mathematics?
Come and be our video tutor!
We are MathU Teaching Emporium and we need tutors make explanatory videos on High school level mathematics (CAPS aligned).
Interested? Please read this through and complete the form at the end of the page:
- Must be studying a degree in Engineering/Mathematics/BSc.
- Must have a stable internet connection.
- Must have an iPad and Apple Pencil (or similar device).
- Must be available for 5 hours or more per week.
- We will provide you with a rate as soon as we assess what quality of work we can expect from you.
- The videos are highly judged and thoroughness is always the order of the day.
- Payment will be per videos and quality.
- Earn between R20 – R40 per video.
- You will be expected to create 5~10 videos per hour.
- Please create a sample video explaining the following problem:
WORK EXAMPLE 10. SIMULTANEOUS EQUATIONS
- Use your iPad and Apple pencil (or similar device).
- Upload your video on youtube or vimeo (make the video public)
You will be assessed on youtube/vimeo. We look forward to your application!
To apply, complete this form: